Port Louis has 3 Terminals with dedicated quays for the different calling purposes of the Marine Vessels.
- 3 Barges are currently available for bunkering at anchorage (MT Gulf Star 1, MT Minorque and MT Congo)
- Mooring buoys within the inner harbour (maximum vessel draft 11,0 metres).
- Outer Anchorage (between 17 and 70 metres water depth), but still within official Port Limits.
- Pilot & tug assistance compulsory within the inner harbour for all vessels above 100 GT.
|Quay||Length (m)||Dredged Depth (m)||Cargo Type|
|A||210||12.2||Black oil, Fuel oil, Edible oil, General cargo, Maize, Molasses, Soya-bean meal, Wheat, Passengers and Inter-island trade|
|D||170||12.2||Black oil, Fuel oil, Edible oil, General cargo, Maize, Molasses, Soya-bean meal, Wheat, Passengers and Inter-island trade|
|E||135||9||Black oil, General cargo, Passengers and Inter-island trade|
|Trou Fanfaron I||160||5.5||Fishing Vessels|
|Trou Fanfaron II||185||6||Fishing Vessels|
|Froid de Mascareignes (P)||310||4.6 - 8.0||Fishing Vessels|
Support services offered by Port Louis include the following:
- Workshop facilities
- Garbage removal
- Provision of fresh water supply
- Ship repairs
- Ship chandlers
- Transport and logistics
- Bulk services
- Cold storage
- Freeport facilities
- Underwater cleaning